Support Info

If you are having trouble with anything please don't hesitate to email us at or give us a call at (619) 287-5346.

Resale Certificate Info

If you are in California and reselling the prints you purchase from us please fill out a California Resale Certificate and send it back to us. This will cover sales to orders delivered in California.

If you are not in California please fill out a Uniform Sales and Use Tax Certificate. Find your state and enter your resale license number on that line.

Please note we do not want a copy of your actual resale license, we need a certificate where you sign something that says your purchases of our goods are for resale, which is what the certificate above says.

If you have any questions please let us know, sales tax can be a little complicated.

Video Tutorials

September 17, 2016

How to make a Triptych in Photoshop

Simple way to split an image into panels to make a triptych..

May 16, 2014

Photoshop Action to Split a File and Save as 2 Halves

Creating an action to split a file into two halves, and save both halves as new files. Can be run using the Batch command to automate it and run on a folder of files.

Contact Us



California Resale Certificate


Shipping Info

Store Policies

Privacy Policy